Booking your spa service
– We recommend advanced reservations to secure your preferred
date and time. We are open for reservation daily between 9am to 9pm.
Selecting Spa Treatment
– Our Spa receptionists will assists you in selecting the ultimate
treatments to suit your needs and requirements. There are no limits to how many treatment
you may enjoy.
Health and wellbeing
– Upon arrival, we kindly request you to complete a wellbeing
assessment. If you have any health related concerns or requests, or if you are pregnant, have
any allergies and disabilities, please notify our spa receptionist for a safe and comfortable
When to Arrive
– We recommend that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your treatment. If you
are delayed or late, please note that your treatment time will be limited as a courtesy to our
What to wear
– Dress as comfortable as you like. Most treatment are enjoyed without
clothing. Your privacy is very important to us! We will always discreetly drape you and also
provide disposable underwear, sarongs and slippers for your convenience.
– We recommend that you leave all personal valuables in the safety of your hotel
room, as we do not assume any liability for personal items
– As the Spa is a space of calm and peace we ask you kindly speak softly and
turn off your mobile phone.
- The treatments you select are reserved especially for you. If you need to
cancel your appointment, please provide 4 hour notice to avoid incurring the full treatment
– You may charge spa services to the hotel by major credit card, cash or simply by
For Advance Spa Bookings or Inquiries please contact us at email@example.com.